A car warranty is basically an agreement between the owner of the car and the dealer of the car or the manufacturer of the car that makes up for the cost of mending or changing some particular parts of the car if they get destroyed or damaged because of the machine-like failure. The car warranty only makes up mends within a set time period.
How can car warranty and car insurance be differentiated?
A car warranty makes up automobiles after machine-like malfunctioning because of faults in either materials or working ability. On the other hand, insurance makes up automobiles and travelers after accidents and materialistic damage based on the kind of coverage.
What is included in the car warranty?
Producer warranties on the latest and guaranteed second hand automobiles can be classified in to two kind of coverage.
- Coverage of bumper to bumper
- Coverage of drivetrain
The warranty of bumper to bumper will finance for the repair and cost of labor for any kind of faults led by the bad working ability or because of the mistake of the manufacturer.
These make up mends comprises of the following parts of your automobile.
- Air conditioning system
- Heating system
- Electrical parts such as windshield, locks of the door, etc.
- Safety parts such as seat belts, etc.
- Systems related to technology such as cameras, etc.
A drivetrain warranty of the car saves you from expensive mending. This comprises of parts such as.
- Transmission systems
However, there are some special cases when it comes to the warranty of the car and they are as follows.
- Regular maintenance such as changing of the oil or the rotation of the tires
- Abrasive products such as tires, clutches, brakes, etc.
- Damage on the outside of the car such as the scratches of the pain
- Damage to the inner side of the car such as upholstery
- Damage caused by the accident such as dents, shattered glass, etc.
What is the price of car warranty?
There are some factors on which the price of the car warranty depends and this is why the car warranty is not fixed.
- Model of the car
- Age of the car
- Mileage of the car
- Stage of coverage
- Car’s condition